Oh man, this is going to be a very active page… These are listed in no particular order. The most severe problems are the transmission, engine, and battery converter issues. The other ones are not too big of a deal, but would be nice to have fixed.
- Transmission goes into neutral when in Drive. Sometimes…
- Engine dies when driving for extended times in very hot weather.
- Power converter bit the dust on the last camping trip of 2017.
- Roof leaks around the TV antenna.
- Rarely, engine won’t restart after being run.
- Deep cycle coach batteries could use replacing.
- Power step mounting brackets are rusted through and falling off.
- Dining table isn’t the right one, and needs to be replaced to work as a bed.
- Wiring under the dashboard is a total nightmare and an utter mess. Needs totally rewired.
- Battery light on gauge panel stays on, but the charging system appears to work just fine.
- Small leak in rear driver’s side axle seal (not too bad at all).
Click on the links below each issue to see what I’ve done about it (if anything yet).